Friday, 22nd of September 2017 
    Home   Job Provider   Job Seeker   About Us   Contact   Help  

Post details:    
Subject: Opportunity in NGO/INGO 
By:  
Post date: 2009-03-27 13:14:57 

Now i am working in an International NGO for improve the living condition of vulnerable children through the child sponsorship program. I am confident enough to give you optimum satisfaction to carry out the responsibilities as required for your organization. Prayed for as I have gathered a considerable knowledge on the below mentioned areas: I am an expertise with strong background on computer literacy and additional job requirements and have a Masters of Social Science (MSS) degree in Sociology. I have experience on writing concept paper, project proposal, project design, planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring using LFM. Coordinates, supervises and contributes to the preparation and implementation of project activities and M&E plan. Have experience on data analysis and report writing using SPSS, M.S Excel, MS Word, power point, Adobe Photoshop, Internet and corporate AUSPISOFT software. Organizing and facilitating training for the project personnel and partners staff on monitoring and evaluation. Developed skill on training/workshop/seminar conduction / facilitation, PRA and FGD. Considering all the issues, I intend to pursue my career in your esteemed organization and therefore would appreciate your consideration to give me the opportunity. I believe that it will create a favorable atmosphere for your organization. I would be happy to show you a portfolio of my work. And I think myself very much inline with my background career follows your requirements; E-mail: hasan_netsu@yahoo.com  

About us | Pricing Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact | Help