Sunday, 19th of November 2017 
    Home   Job Provider   Job Seeker   About Us   Contact   Help  

Post details:    
Subject: Opportunity in development field 
By:  
Post date: 2009-03-27 13:12:23 

Now i am working in an International NGO for improve the living condition of vulnerable children through the child sponsorship program. I am confident enough to give you optimum satisfaction to carry out the responsibilities as required for your organization. Prayed for as I have gathered a considerable knowledge on the below mentioned areas: %u25AA I am an expertise with strong background on computer literacy and additional job requirements and have a Masters of Social Science (MSS) degree in Sociology. %u25AA I have experience on writing concept paper, project proposal, project design, planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring using LFM. %u2022 Coordinates, supervises and contributes to the preparation and implementation of project activities and M&E plan. %u25AA Have experience on data analysis and report writing using SPSS, M.S Excel, MS Word, power point, Adobe Photoshop, Internet and corporate AUSPISOFT software. %u25AA Organizing and facilitating training for the project personnel and partners staff on monitoring and evaluation. %u25AA Developed skill on training/workshop/seminar conduction / facilitation, PRA and FGD. Considering all the issues, I intend to pursue my career in your esteemed organization and therefore would appreciate your consideration to give me the opportunity. I believe that it will create a favorable atmosphere for your organization. I would be happy to show you a portfolio of my work. And I think myself very much inline with my background career follows your requirements; E-mail: hasan_netsu@yahoo.com  

About us | Pricing Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact | Help